Old April 24th 10, 08:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.rescue,rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default St. Bernard's Worth of Kittymass- he's back send recipies

this is one you could pound flat and use the country fried steak chicken
fried steak for. also you can make it just like beef stroganooff but use
the pork instead of the beef. also we often use pork in the crock pot with
just a can of pineapple cook until tender. fish out meat, serve with rice as
the base chunck the meat then spoon over the pineapple, side vege4tables we
often use are cabbage, brussels sprouts or asparagus. Lee
"Lesley" wrote in message
On Apr 24, 10:47 am, harry wrote:
Hello,

My local shop has pork fillet on special offer- anyone know what to do
with it?!

Looks like loin steaks but thicker...I'd like to try something but
does anyone know any recipies? Do I just marinade it? Roast it?
Grill it? Or maybe cut it into chunks and stir fry?

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs