Old April 24th 10, 09:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.rescue,rec.pets.cats.community
harry

Default St. Bernard's Worth of Kittymass- he's back send recipies

On Apr 24, 3:38*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
this is one you could pound flat and use the country fried steak chicken
fried steak for. *also you can make it just like beef stroganooff but use
the pork instead of the beef. *also we often use pork in the crock pot with
just a can of pineapple cook until tender. fish out meat, serve with rice as
the base chunck the meat then spoon over the pineapple, side vege4tables we
often use are cabbage, brussels sprouts or asparagus. *Lee"Lesley" wrote in message

On Apr 24, 10:47 am, harry wrote:

Hello,

My local shop has pork fillet on special offer- anyone know what to do
with it?!

Looks like loin steaks but thicker...I'd like to try something but
does anyone know any recipies? *Do I just marinade it? Roast it?
Grill it? Or maybe cut it into *chunks and stir fry?

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Hello,

The only thing of which i can think that would make it fit for human
pallet would be meat loaf: meatloaf has more than one meat type in it
and bread. If you use tasty healthfood bread (wholegrain) and lamb (a
tasty, moist meat no matter how you cook it); onion, garlic, shredded
(on the holes) carrots; maybe a few oysters (or ground water
chestnut); bell peppers; celery; parsley and a little bean meat,
moisten with milk/yogurt or chicken stock; who would know you had the
tasteless pork loin in it or not . . . On top of the meatloaf you
would pour some tomato paste; maybe some dry cheese sprinkled on the
tomato paste; then cover it with slices of bacon. Put the casserole in
a pan to bake in the oven because the bacon fat will run over and out.
You willnot taste the carrot as it is just for color and moister. Make
sure the tomatopaste is completely covered with the bacon or the
tomato paste and/or cheese will burn.

Truly

Truth will set you free, according to Jesus in John 8:32