Old October 24th 08, 10:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Halloween Shopping At The Boutique

"Debby Hanoka" wrote in message
Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane of Catmerica teleports into the Boutique and
knocks over a row of kitty-sized costumes. Hello? Anykitty here?
Oh, hello Pitoonya! Do you have a devil's costume? My human, Becky,
says I got the devil in me because I wake her in the middle of the
night for no reason, and chase around my sisfur, Miss Tina Marie of
the Maine Coon Patrol.

Wud yu konzidur:
http://tinyurl.com/5act8d
Or uddurz frum
http://tinyurl.com/6obr6b ?

A large brown and white tabby with a big fluffy tail slinks out of
the teleporter and goes over to another row of costumes. Hmmm, she
thinks. If Rosco is going to be himself, a devil, then maybe I should
be a Viking Princess. After all, I am bigger than he is ...

Which did yu hav in mynd?
http://tinyurl.com/5lbswc
or
http://tinyurl.com/5lxuto ?