Old October 29th 08, 12:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Default Halloween Shopping At The Boutique

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane of Catmerica teleports into the Boutique
and
knocks over a row of kitty-sized costumes. Hello? Anykitty here?
Oh, hello Pitoonya! Do you have a devil's costume? My human, Becky,
says I got the devil in me because I wake her in the middle of the
night for no reason, and chase around my sisfur, Miss Tina Marie of
the Maine Coon Patrol.

Wud yu konzidur:http://tinyurl.com/5act8d
Or uddurz frumhttp://tinyurl.com/6obr6b?

Both of those selections are furry nice. *Do you have anything with
just a red cape and horns that go over my ears?

O sumpin moor sympul?
Twi diz, juzt uh cape an red-horn/eers:http://tinyurl.com/5acbep

I'll take it! Do you take purrsonal checks?

Sheriff Rosco