Old October 23rd 03, 07:17 AM
spike&stormy

We iz so furry sorry tu heer dis. We sends many purrs fur Ms. Lucy an fur
Anti Johanna an all da fambly.

Spike & Stormy

onlyThreeCats wrote:

Hi, all -

Panda's at home looking after Lucy just now. Just wanted to let all
know - it's not good at all, I'm afraid. Dr. Bonnie confirmed my
suspicions and I'm afraid there were no pleasant surprises.

Lucy has a large, adhered mass in her belly. It has appeared in the
last month - last two weeks really - and her lymph nodes are prominent
with a dramatic weigh loss.... it adds up to only a few more days, if
that, that she can stay with us. It is probably a process that, like
with Lenny, began long ago and was completely asymptomatic until it
became very invasive. I'm sure losing Lenny, who had never been apart
from her in her 15+ years, did nothing to slow this, but it may have
begun years ago, for both of them, and there was nothing to be done
but give them the best life I could.

I will be away for while, until this is over and I can recover from
having to go through this twice in 3 months...

Thanks, all

Johanna
and the (for the moment) Furrsome Threesome