Old August 26th 09, 01:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

Default Purrs needed for Amber again UPDATE No 3

On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 18:22:17 -0400, (---MIKE---)
wrote:

Amber ate an unbelievable supper tonight. I recommend the
Cyproheptadine (1/2 of a 4 mg tablet) if you have a cat that won't eat.
I got it from my vet for just that purpose. If you are interested
Google "Cyproheptadine for cats" for more information.

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

I glad to hear that Amber is eating well.

Purrs on the way for continued improvement.

- Robert Heinlein