Old December 7th 12, 07:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

Default SECOND UPDATE: Major Abuse Warning - do not read if you get upseteasily

On 12/5/2012 7:03 AM, Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
Words cannot describe how I feel... disgusted, appalled and heartsick
are a start, but..... gads.... This happened in my "city" (Major Abuse
Warning - do not read if you get upset easily):

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/l...red-killed-cat

I would post a link to my local paper, but it's a subscription site....
HOWEVER, one does not need a subscription to read the comments posted by
other readers!

http://www.heraldtimesonline.com/sto...g2NjM4Mzkuc3Rv

Lennox has been cleared by the vet to go to *her* new furever home. She
had a pending adoption when that scumbag ran off with her, and they
still want her (even though they adopted another kitty when Lennox was
stolen)!!!!!!

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY