Old January 19th 17, 01:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John Kasupski

Default Kitten Converts Reluctant Owner

On Wed, 18 Jan 2017 16:36:38 -0800 (PST), Matt Ferrari
wrote:

It might be cold comfort since your cat died, but it might have been hit and then moved

That was already suggested by someone else upthread. I mentioned that the
condition of the remains and other clues present on the ground near the body
made it quite evident that he was hit right there on the shoulder where I found
him and had not been moved. I hesitate to go into specific details concerning my
analysis of the, um...crime scene grin because not everyone's stomach will be
receptive to reading such material, but basically, motor vehicles don't usually
leave red tire tracks on dry asphalt, sprinkled with other things that used to
be inside the body of the dearly departed and are now on the outside.

John D. Kasupski
Niagara Falls, NY