Old January 19th 17, 04:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default Kitten Converts Reluctant Owner

John Kasupski wrote:

It's just that once upon a time in a galaxy far away I was a contributing
editor for a nationally circulated magazine, and I was known for turning
in what we referred to as "clean copy" - so I hate letting errors like that
slip by me.

I guess once you've been turning out perfect copy as a profession, it's
not an easy habit to break, even when your audience is pretty lenient (as
we are).

I was wondering if you did something related to writing - have you also
written your own material? (Not for that job, necessarily.)

Joyce

--
"Sentimentality" -- that's what we call the sentiment we don't share.
-- Graham Greene