Old January 19th 17, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default Kitten Converts Reluctant Owner

jmcquown wrote:

On 1/18/2017 7:22 PM, John Kasupski wrote:
On Wed, 18 Jan 2017 18:56:24 -0500, jmcquown wrote:

On 1/18/2017 2:05 AM, John Kasupski wrote:
On Wed, 18 Jan 2017 02:03:28 -0500, John Kasupski wrote:

Oops - sorry! I guess that's what I get for posting at two o'clock in the
morning. That should read, "In a perfect world..."

I knew what you meant. We all do it from time to time, regardless of
what time it is. If you know what I mean.

It's just that once upon a time in a galaxy far away I was a contributing editor
for a nationally circulated magazine, and I was known for turning in what we
referred to as "clean copy" - so I hate letting errors like that slip by me.

John D. Kasupski
Niagara Falls, NY

Okay... contributing... you're not being graded here. I'm pretty sure
everyone who read the post understood what you meant. Added the word
"world" and understood.

She's right. Even I figured that out, and that is not one of my strong
points.

Joyce

--
"Sentimentality" -- that's what we call the sentiment we don't share.
-- Graham Greene