Old September 1st 15, 02:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia and P2nya

Default I'z inna doggie house

"cshenk" wrote in message
Oh, I wuz bad. I didnt mean it though.

I wented to climb anna purr onna Meowmie anna slipped. I calws her
right chest! She had ta use peroxide and den she found I opps anna
clawed her knee!

I think I'll go hide now. Eben Iowna won't talk to me ana whwen
meowmie Carol screamed, Cash ann a daddy came running dey pushed me
outta da room.

Cash camed out and woffed at maiself with a warning woof. Demn Iowna
founded maiself behind da chair and sniffed den woofed anna left meee
all alone.... I tried to go over anna lick Iownas ears but she got up
and walked away frum mee.

Yup, iz inna dog house ana I kint argue.

Daisy-chan, the no so magnifiscent today

I wented to climb anna purr onna Meowmie anna slipped. I calws her
right chest! She had ta use peroxide and den she found I opps anna
clawed her knee!

I think I'll go hide now. Eben Iowna won't talk to me ana whwen
meowmie Carol screamed, Cash ann a daddy came running dey pushed me
outta da room.

Cash camed out and woffed at maiself with a warning woof. Demn Iowna
founded maiself behind da chair and sniffed den woofed anna left meee
all alone.... I tried to go over anna lick Iownas ears but she got up
and walked away frum mee.

Yup, iz inna dog house ana I kint argue.

Daisy-chan, the no so magnifiscent today

O mi Starz!
Datz tuutuu bad.
I gezz datz wy Dey klip mine naylz baak so dey izzunt so poyntee.
I mite effin ko-oppurrate negzt tyme.

Pit2nya