Old March 25th 06, 11:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Persia on her Crackle Sack

Jo Firey wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
She thinks it's as much fun to lounge on as it is to roll around
on.

http://tinyurl.com/hkb6e

Jill

It's great that she likes it! I've stopped buying things for mine.
The scratching post is still ignored, AFAIK it has never been used.
Why would they, since they can scratch all they like on trees
outside? I didn't think about that.
Toys are a waste of time as well. There is one little mousie which
looks very much like a real one that BF will occasionally bat around
and pounce on (I love it when he does this) but on the whole toys
are not us. (For anyone not in UK there is a shop called "Toys R
Us")

KFC never wastes her time on toys. She is now, in her old age, only
interested in her comfort. She likes to sleep by the fire on her
beanbag for as long as possible and then have Boyfie bring her
collared doves to eat ;-)
Which he does and ignores his bop around the ear for doing so.

Tweed

I have a hard time avoiding cat toys because before 2001 I'd never
been around a cat. I had a small mutt dog who lived 18 years and
just *try* to keep him away from a tennis ball or a squeaky toy!
Sampson was all about toys.

With my lovebird Peaches it's a whole different story. Oooh! Toys!
Oooh! beads! Oooh! a slice of apple! Oooh! a bit of broccoli!
Oooh, some cabbage! Oooh, kale! Doesn't take much to get her
excited.

Jill

I loved the Persia pictures. Must be a while since I've looked at
pictures cause I'd forgotten what a pretty round face she has.

Jo

How could someone forget that lovely face? :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.