Old January 10th 07, 01:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cindys

Default PLEASE HELP! Fleas, fleas, FLEAS!

wrote:
If you've got fleas in the house, buy a container of "Fleabusters"
powder. You need to get them out of the carpets or flooring in your
home. A jar of powder costs about 22.95. There's not much you can do
about about the cost of Frontline/Advantage/Revolution. The cheaper
products are not just ineffective - they can really be harmful. If you
buy online at drsfostersmith.com - you can get a Frontline sixpack for
about $45 plus shipping.

--------------
My vet (who is expensive) charges around $10 per treatment for
Revolution. It seems to me that EADGBE is not going to save a whole lot
of money by ordering on-line. That having been said, I understand I am
not taking into account the cost of the veterinary visit. A few months
ago, we brought in a foster cat who turned out to have fleas (I had
been assured that the cat did not have fleas and foolishly neglected to
check myself). My veterinarian was willing to examine just the one cat
while providing me with enough Revolution to treat my other four cats
myself at home. So, that may be a possibility...
Best regards,
---Cindy S.