Old July 31st 03, 12:20 AM
Elaine Rene

"paghat" a écrit dans le message de news:

I'm sorry, but cats *are* a problem for many people. Just as I
wouldn't allow my dogs, cats, snakes, turtle, husband, child, or
myself, to urinate or defecate on, or otherwise destroy, your
property, I expect the same level of respect from my fellow citizens.
Some sense of decorum must be maintained.

ANd there's the real problem. Very little wildlife is permitted to survive
around humans because humans hate wildlife. All wildlife is re-defined as
"vermin" and rooted out of the environment, everything paved over. People
have already killed most of the wildlife, now an increasing percentage of
people & places are seeing what can be done to get rid of domestic animals
too. The day will come when "there are songbirds pooping in my garden!"
will allow the bird protection act to be overturned & all birds will go
the way of passenger pigeons, except for any that can be microchipped &
caged & benefit the government through increasing numbers of increasingly
expensive taxes, liscenses, & fees.

-paghat the ratgirl

Very well summed up. Humans just hate to share "their"(?) space.

Elaine