Old September 6th 06, 04:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default Missy has a new home!!!

"Magic Mood JeepŠ" wrote:
There is a condition that if she were to move and not be able to take Missy
with, that they bring her back to*us*. Or if Missy, for some bizarre
reason, doesn't adjust to live as a single-cat. in a reasonable amount of
time (a month or so). It's taken a *year* at our house, and she's still
somewhat uppity with the others, so she should be happier wit no other cats
around. When all the other cats are sleeping, I have caught her actually
*playing* with a mousie or puffball (or twistie, or was of paper), but she's
one of those that stops as soon as she realizes that she's being "watched".
this makes me thing that she might "come out of her shell" as an only-cat.
She may never be a lovey-dovey-cuddle-cat, but she does occasionally come up
to me or DH for some skritchies.

Here's hoping that she'll be happy in her new home!

I hope she has a wonderful new life with a dedicated slave.