Old September 1st 03, 07:09 PM
Hopitus2

The only thing missing was Rufous "whistling a carefree tune" while being
lookout!

"Karen Chuplis" wrote in message
: in article ,
: Victor M. Martinez at
wrote on 9/1/03 8:27 AM:
:
: Like their counterparts Bonnie and Clyde, Fez and Rufous like to work as
: partners in crime. I was walking to the kitchen just a couple of minutes
: ago, when I saw Rufous sitting on the entrance to the green bathroom.
Just
: sitting there, kinda looking in, like nothing's going on. He looked
: suspicious, though, so I went inside the bathroom to investigate. I was
: not the least surprised when I saw Fez, inside the closet where we store
: their food, happily munching on Nutro pouches (they are a new kind of
wet
: food, that comes in foil pouches instead of cans). Fez was caught
: red-pawed and Rufous was the lookout!!!
: The worse part is that when I got to the kitchen with the leaky pouches,
: noticed they still had some wet food left over from breakfast! It's not
: like they were hungry or anything!
: These two are beginning to turn into real hoolikittens...
:
: Victor M. Martinez
:

:
http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv
:
:
:
: The thrill of the hunt makes it taste better
:
: Karen
: