Old September 7th 03, 08:52 PM
wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX

Default The benefit of speaking feline

Hehehe...

Earlier this evening Vernon & I went to the home of a young lad in the same
cycle club we are in. This weekend coming it's the national finals of a cycling
competition and he & Nathan are in it. We are taking both down there. So we
went off to this young lad's home tonight to check his bike fits okay on the
bike carrier attached to the rear of our car. It does :-)

Anyhow, whilst there, one of the lad's neighbours is also in the same cycling
club. He came out for a chat - accompanied by one of his four cats, a tortie
lady. 'Natch I introduced myself to said feline - in feline a sort of
"puurrrr-meow!" with eyes half-closed and a yawn, followed by
"Purrrrrrrrr....." from me. Said feline (human name "Bubbles") responded with a
"Meow!" and a "Purrrmeeep!" So I bent down and tickled her ears, with a
"Purrrrmeep!" back from me. Said feline then allowed me to pick her up, touch
noses with her and we communed with purrs. She then washed my fingers for me.

All of this went on with much bemused looks from the human males surrounding
us, especially the human of the cat and the young lad (who often looks after
said cats when the humans are on holiday). The lad said to me, "Blimey, she's
not like that with most people." To which I repsonded, "Ah yes, but I speak cat
and I know my place as an inferior life form."

I do believe the humans then started whispering about men in white coats,
medication and rooms with padded walls ;-)

The cat and I just got on with smurgling :-)

Cheers, helen s

This is sent from a redundant email
Mail sent to it is dumped
My correct one can be gleaned from
by getting rid of the overdependence on money and fame