Old July 13th 06, 06:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
22brix

Default saying goodbye

Matthew,

Every time I read the first one I cry--it's beautifully written. Thank you
for sharing it with us.

Bonnie

"Matthew" wrote in message

"Bttngl" wrote in message
ups.com...

Matthew wrote:
Something I hold in my heart we lost our precious a few months ago she
was
almost 20. I am sorry for your loss

Always remember We will be there even if you can't see us.
We are always Watching and Waiting. That cool puff of air you
feel across your cheek, that fleeting touch, the feeling you have
that I was walking across your bed, that moment you swear you can
hear us, that flicker of movement out of the corner of your eye.
Is just our way of saying I love you and I am with you always even
in the darkest time We Will Always Be There. Till our paws touch again
always know we love you and cherished our special time together

A Prayer for Animals

Hear our humble prayer, O God, for our friends the animals,
especially for animals who are suffering;
for animals that are overworked, underfed and cruelly treated;
for all wistful creatures in captivity that beat their wings against
bars;
for any that are hunted or lost or deserted or frightened or hungry;
for all that must be put death.
We entreat for them all Thy mercy and pity,
and for those who deal with them we ask a heart of compassion
and gentle hands and kindly words.
Make us, ourselves, to be true friends to animals,
and so to share the blessings of the merciful.
by Albert Schweitzer

bttngl wrote:
THAT's BEAUTIFUL!! Both of them!! Matthew, God bless you in Your
loss.

The first one was wrote by myself to add to the rainbow bridge poem which
I thought was incomplete
a friend from another cat group has it posted on his website I did it
when I was know as No More Retail for my display name
http://members.shaw.ca/black-sky/rainbow-bridge.html

the other I saw posted on my vets wall and it is one I will always
remember