Old February 9th 08, 05:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lilah Morgan[_2_]

Default My boy is cheap...

When it comes to his toys that is...first Joxer was totally fascinated with
rubber bands, now he's found that those plastic things around frozen fruit
juice cans that you have to peel/rip off to pop off the lid are so
intriguing he has to bat it all the way from the kitchen where it
accidentally fell out of the trash halfway to the other end of the house.
That reminds me...I gotta make some more catnip toys for him...I take some
burlap, cut into a shape, put some catnip on it, fold it and sew it up with
a little tail to make it look like a weird mouse, and he just rips it open,
takes care of the catnip, and leaves it. It's homegrown catnip too :-)