Old June 6th 10, 06:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default Boyfriend must have

not doing rain just proves how smart he is, Lee
"Christina Websell" wrote in message
Well, it's stopped raining and I want to get him up from his bed "FGS go
out and wee.."
I guess I must trust him on this and stop being such a controlling
meowmie.
He is perfectly able to decide whether or not he needs to go out for
himself, but I love him so much, I think I know better.
He will not allow his bladder to burst, but what a bladder that is!
He is still sleeping as he noticed the evening thunderstorm. He does not
do rain.

"Stormmee" wrote in message
dunno but its great he can, Lee
"Christina Websell" wrote in message
A bladder the size of the planet.
We had a hot day yesterday and in true British tradition it ended with a
thunderstorm in the evening. We are not allowed to have many hot days,
you know!
It thundered and rained when I got up too, and he has not been out AFAIK
overnight, he's been inside all day and once again (it's evening now)
there is a new thunderstorm.
He is still curled up on his bed. "Wot, rain, no thank you.."
He does have a lb but he refuses to use it, he claims real boys go
toilet duties outside.
How on earth does he last out?
Tweed