Old June 7th 10, 12:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default Boyfriend must have

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
A bladder the size of the planet.
We had a hot day yesterday and in true British tradition it ended with a
thunderstorm in the evening. We are not allowed to have many hot days,
you know!
It thundered and rained when I got up too, and he has not been out AFAIK
overnight, he's been inside all day and once again (it's evening now)
there is a new thunderstorm.
He is still curled up on his bed. "Wot, rain, no thank you.."
He does have a lb but he refuses to use it, he claims real boys go toilet
duties outside.
How on earth does he last out?
Tweed

It's amazing how long some of them can last. I once went away on a trip and
accidentally left Skeeter (RB) shut in the closet. Fortunately, a couple
days later my kids came over to paint my bathroom as a surprise. My
son-in-law heard Skeeter crying and opened the closet door. He shot out
like a bullet and made a beeline for the cat door. He hadn't done a thing
in the closet, and he'd been there for almost 48 hours!

Joy

P.S. After that, I started leaving the closet door open a few inches
whenever I went on a trip.