Old June 7th 10, 04:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default Boyfriend must have

In ,
Christina Websell typed:
A bladder the size of the planet.
We had a hot day yesterday and in true British tradition it ended
with a thunderstorm in the evening. We are not allowed to have many
hot days, you know!
It thundered and rained when I got up too, and he has not been out
AFAIK overnight, he's been inside all day and once again (it's
evening now) there is a new thunderstorm.
He is still curled up on his bed. "Wot, rain, no thank you.."
He does have a lb but he refuses to use it, he claims real boys go
toilet duties outside.
How on earth does he last out?

What a polite Boyfie!

All of my kitties, past and present, have used the shower recess if for some
reason they couldn't get to the litterbox or they found the state of the box
unacceptable.

Its easy enough to clean, so don't mind - its usually a hoomin's fault that
the litterboxes are unusable anyway.

Yowie