Old September 9th 13, 03:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Rusty[_2_]

Default Persia Did a Happy Dance

On Saturday, September 7, 2013 4:38:32 PM UTC-4, jmcquown wrote:
She always knows when I've brought home a new bag of her Rx kibble. I

brought it in and she can smell it even through the heavy duty plastic

bag it comes in. She couldn't wait for me to get it open! She was

prancing around my feet, talking to me.

Okay, okay, pretty girl! Just a minute! I dished some up and she

immediately started chowing down. I'm glad she really likes this kibble.

Jill

Rusty (RB) once managed to chew through a plastic bag to get to his prescription
food. I forgot what kind it was as he went though so many different ones.
Another time he flipped opened a storage can to get to his Rx food.
He also punctured a tube of his toothpaste with his teeth. He really liked its taste.

Winnie