Old October 30th 03, 10:47 PM
Bev

polonca12000 wrote:

I'm so very sorry to hear Rascal isn't well. I do hope we here at rpca can
make a miracle happen for Rascal to start eating again and to feel better,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Tanada" wrote in message
snip So, Please purr and think TED thoughts, that we can either convince
Jim
and his family to let us take her to TED, or that they will.
Personally, I agree with Jim that it looks grim and that she probably
won't make it, but miracles have happened before and I'd like to try.

Weeping,

Pam S.

Tell them she has to go to TED and tell them in the most authorative way
you can, hands on hips etc. etc. Sometimes people buckle before that
kind of onslaught. She sounds like my kind of kitty.

Lots of Purrs and hugs,

Bev
--
God may have created man before woman but there is always a rough draft
before the masterpiece.