Old April 9th 06, 01:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Blind Man Saves Neighbor From House Fire than firefighters save 3 newborn kittens

Wow, great story. Did I ever mention that one of my best friends is
blind? Jason, 35, and I met at church. We got to know each other, and
have been friends since then. We go out to lunch once or twice a week.
Neat guy. He got married a couple years ago. I introduced him to the
lucky Missus, and was the best man at his wedding. Jason has a guide
d-g, and regrets, no cats in their house.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL )" 10 points a troll
@linethetrollsup.com wrote in message
. ..
http://tinyurl.com/ff26e