Old April 16th 07, 08:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Ted Davis

Default Cats and people - where did it all start???

On 16 Apr 2007 08:00:52 -0700, wrote:

Hi, fellow cat lovers,
I've owned cats for a long time, and I've always been fascinated
by these amazing little critters, and by how they came to forge such a
close bond with humanity. Recently, I recorded a little podcast
celebrating cats - called "The Lion In Your Lap" - which I thought my
fellow cat fanciers might like to hear. It's totally free...just go to
my site - "ournaturalwonders.com" - and give it a listen. Or you could
download it to your mp3 (for free) at "itunes.com", by going to the
"Natural Wonders" podcast. I had fun researching it, and I'd love to
hear any comments you might have!
Randy Waltrip

People in Egypt discovered that they could prosper as farmers if there
were cats to control the mice and rats. This led to the cats being
declared gods, and who wouldn't want a god in the house?

--
T.E.D. )
Remove "gearbox.maem." from address - that one is dead