Old February 22nd 04, 02:01 AM
David G Fisher

There are sprinklers which have a motion sensor. They go off when an animal
comes near them. I saw these sprinklers on This Old House last week. Some
people use them to scare away deer from their bushes.

Should work for cats then. :-)

Dave

"StocksRusĀ®" wrote in message
0...
My 2 kids are driving me nuts when 2 strays come to my downstairs patio

and
start howling at 2 am. My kids only go outside supervised and both Bonnie
and Squeak are "fixed" so I'm pretty sure it's not that the strays are
wanting....well you know.
Anyway, Squeak, being the brut he is,could probably kick their butts

outta
here, but I'm not stupid enough to take that chance.
This is an area under new development, so it could be the ferals belong

someone, but why the hell would they let them out all night? There's
coyoties, fox, and other preditors around.
I don't want to trap and take them to the shelter, but I need to sleep at
night. BTW, the shelter, only one within 50 miles has a 72 hour policy.
Why the hell are they picking my patio?? And what can I do?

--
StocksRusĀ®