Old September 2nd 03, 12:37 AM
Norm

Quinn, feral from Florida, seems really scared of thunderstorms;
fortunately there have been few in NE-PA this summer and I think Quinn
was too young to get last summer Florida storms. Nyway I'm been an
observer of cats and thunder and whether they were feral or housecats.
Housecat Max simply went in undre the bedcovers. Quinn paid me the
ultimate compliment the first big storm here this summer - he came
running into the living room and hid under my legs! He knows how to tug
the heartstrings! Norm

--
Care about people's approval, and you will be their prisoner.
Tao Te Ching #9