Old September 1st 03, 06:13 PM
oldmolly

"DarkHills" wrote in message
news
Your comments strike me as having been sparked from jealousy.

Jealously about what????

Well, I'm
not rich enough to take a around the world trip, but neither will I
begrudge anyone else their vacations.

Me neither. I have travelled round the world, and lived in many different
countries from Saudi Arabia, to Canada.

In the future please learn that not
everyone is like yourself, and it's pretty damned arrogant to expect them
to be.

In future you would be well advised not to take things for granted and
assume things from people's posts.

Learn some tolerance.

Pot, kettle,black.

If we lived in GB we would gladly watch his
cats for the time they need. Unfortunately, we're half a world away...

Easy enough to make promises you will never be called upon to keep then eh?

Just because someone can afford to take an extended vacation does not
mean they are heartless and cruel.

Did I say they were???

I can't afford it, but I have relatives
who are world travelers, and they aren't like that at all.

And this is relevant to the OP in what way?

So stuff your
comment back where it came from.

Oops, your low class is showing there lovie.

Sorry, but that was a bull**** post, and you know it.

Of course. I recognise it from your own post.

I'll get off the
Anger Horse now. Isn't often that ignorance sparks it, but it did this
time.

You are an expert in it seemingly.

John, good luck in finding someone. I haven't posted re your post before
this because I didn't know anyone who could help, and I didn't want to
waste your time.

So you wasted everyone elses, bu posting your attack on my post.

But this post lit my fuse - didn't qualify as a troll,
but someone needed some lecturing.

I don't know who you are lovie. I know who you *think* you are. But just to
drag you down a bit. To me, you are just a gob****e American who feels the
need to put the rest of the world right. You have no idea about me, and who
I am, or what I am, or anything else, yet you feel justified in poking your
oar in and "lecturing" me. My god, when I need a lecture from trailer trash,
I will give up keeping animals and go on a world cruise.

Off the soapbox now...
Put it over your head lovie, where it might do some good.

---