Old September 1st 03, 06:24 PM
Agua Girl

"oldmolly" wrote in message
I don't know who you are lovie. I know who you *think* you are. But just

drag you down a bit. To me, you are just a gob****e American who feels

the
need to put the rest of the world right. You have no idea about me, and

who
I am, or what I am, or anything else, yet you feel justified in poking

your
oar in and "lecturing" me. My god, when I need a lecture from trailer

trash,
I will give up keeping animals and go on a world cruise.

Have you ever been to America? If you had, you would know that first
off..most of the country was settled by people from somewhere else so
whatever we are..you were first; and secondly..it is a melting pot with
ALL kinds of different types. I don't assume Bob Brenly is representative
of everyone from the UK..and I don't call him a "Brit" as some form of put
down. I am sure I know some knee jerk reactionist from whatever your
home country is but I am not so ignorant as to assume that you are just
like them. Maybe you should give up keeping animals and
go on a world cruise. Perhaps then you can put away your misconceptions
and learn that there are good and bad every where and generalizations like
you
are making are just plain stupid.

AG