Old October 20th 05, 01:04 AM
Dan M

Default Hurricane Wilma? (OT)

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 18:28:06 -0500, jmcquown wrote:

What's it doing now? I know it went to a Category 5 over night but I can't
seem to catch the news to tell me where they *think* it's going. Last I
heard was towards Mexico but it's *expected* to do a turn to the northeast?

Jill

I've been chained to my desk all day, but the latest I heard is that Wilma
was expected to come ashore in Florida some time over the weekend. With
all the news I've been hearing about Wilma being the most powerful
hurricane ever recorded in the Atlantic, I'm sure hoping that our Florida
members are going to pack up the family and the cats and bug out well in
advance of the storm.

I'm also hoping that the number of killer hurricanes we've seen this
season will maybe get the White House to reconsider their stance that
global warming is a non-issue.