Old March 24th 06, 06:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Grieving Kitties 2

On Sunday morning, and every morning since, Coie comes over and nudges
me with her nose until I finally get out of bed. I wonder if she
tried to get my wife up the same way and is now afraid I won't get up?

I've gone off from the house on several errands through Wednesday
evening and always find both of them hiding under the front bedroom
bed. They will come out after I've been home awhile.

I went back to work today. Coie woke me up this morning and I lay

You definitely did the right thing by not getting the sitter; sounds like
they wouldn't have liked it too much. Glad to hear things are coming along
with them, Sounds like they are looking after you as well as you look after
them.