Old March 28th 06, 06:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Human Purr Request

Victor Martinez wrote:

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:

It doesn't sound greedy. Veterans risk their lives for a pretty
meager pay; the least we can do is give them adequate benefits.

If only the current administration supported veterans as they deserve!

What do you expect from people who managed to avoid any
active service, because they had wealthy parents? I see all
those adds on TV touting the various armed services, and
notice they talk a lot about college credits and stuff like
that, but never mention the pay - or that at present you're
more likely to find yourself facing bullets in Iraq than
college profs in America.