Old July 7th 08, 09:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Tom Cat won't breed with in-season queen!??

"cybercat" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote
Yes, indeed, there are so many reasons to keep breeding "pure-bred" cats
until, like over-bred dogs, every single breed has its concommitant
(usually painful, often deadly) defects - while perfectly healthy moggies
are euthanized for want of a home.

This be mah favrit part.

Thanks. I know I shouldn't bother replying because it will do absolutely no
good, but every once in a while I can't help myself, I just have to scream
to the heavens and hope logic prevails! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped