Old June 24th 11, 06:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default I'z taking a short trip

Wyyy Shur, SunnyDance!
Shud I weer uh ghostink owfit?
Itt'l be nize tu get uhway frum heer, itz booorink, I'z juzt bin layink
unrownd in diz tuu warm heowze.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Sundance" wrote in message
Ooh, dat sownz funfun! Toonya, wud yoo like to go on dis trip wif
myownself?

Sundance

"Samuel Redcat Mahoney" wrote in message
Mine hoomins has to go back to Eye-oh-uh dis weekend to fix some
stuff at
da howse er used to live in. Dey is plannin on leavin us kitties at
home,
but I gots other plans.

Remember a few years ago, back when mine Paw was first drivin da big
metalmonster an Lilith an me ghosted along wif him? Well, I'm doing
dat
again. Him is leaving tomorrow (Friday) mornin and coming home on
Sunday.

Any kitties want to ghost along wif us? I'z got hiding places all
worked
out in hims pickup metalmonster and hims hotel rooms. Lilith, do you
want
to go wif me? It could be fun, and it will be a really short
adbenture.

Sammy Redcat