Old October 28th 05, 08:20 PM
whitershadeofpale

Default Do It Yourself Vet Practices for Strays.

Wow, I just got an idea.

I have 3-4 strays who do eat regularly outside my door, they have come
to depend on it. They won't let me pet them, but they hide out in the
bushes waiting for the food everynight.

If there was one single thing I could do for them to improve thier
health, I wonder what that might be?

For example, I used to administer, parvo and distempor shots to my 2
large dogs. I think it cost me $5.00 per doggie, I bought the shot
mixture at the Feed and Seed. Only the vet gave them the Rabies since
it required a liscense.

Isn't there some basic immunities I could bolster, once I am able to
handle these strays?