Old October 30th 05, 06:01 AM
whitershadeofpale

Default Do It Yourself Vet Practices for Strays.

No More Retail wrote:
wow that is alot for your area all shots check up and neutering $45 cat $50
dogs her in Orlando shots are like $15 or less when done separately here we
have a clip coupon book that always have coupons for cheap spaying and shots
thru reputable vets

what areaar you in I will try and locate a program or shelter that will help
http://www.snapofpa.org/index.html
http://www.snap123.org/

Well thanks! I did get a reference for a vet who works from her home.
Allegedly she's around half the norm for around here.

I will check her out.

I've been waiting for a certain stray to return. This particular one
will come inside. I'm going to quarintine her till I get her to the
vet. I hear tell this stray has got that nasty womans disease.