Old October 23rd 03, 04:06 AM
Miss Violette

six cats purr softly, Miss Violette
Amelia T. Cat wrote in message
DD kitty, you've been gone for half a year now. Even though you've been
away at the Bridge you've still been in our hearts and our minds. Your
sweet personality, your wonderful rumbling purrs, the way you patiently
tolerated my giving you kittybaths - we miss all of those aspects.
Purrpaw and Meowmie still talk of you, and miss the way you had of
curling up next to them on the bed.

You were a good friend, and we all miss you. We're glad that you've gone
on to the Rainbow Bridge and that you're no longer suffering from the
CRF that made your finals weeks so uncomfortable. Be happy, little
kitty. We'll all be together again when the time is right.

Amelia T Cat