Old October 24th 03, 06:39 AM
Miss Violette

how very sweet, soft says family comes in all forms if you let it, Miss
Violette
Gabrielle wrote in message
[A little white cat hops up to the podium supported by her brofur Ralph.
Looking out over the crowd, she smiles wanly at her winkwink Vinnie, her
brofur's wedwink Kissa, her cuzzin J Jabbit and his friend Whiskers, and
many many friends. Clasping a white linen handkerchief and gazing at the
stars over Stonehenge, she begins to speak.]

Tonite I pay tribewt tu Mergenthaler. She wuzn't a cat. Meny uv yew wud
problee fink she wuz fud, but tu uz she wuz famlee. Mergenthaler wuz a
turtull, a grand turtull uv da red-eared slydur varyeity. She liked tu
sun hurself onna edge uv da pond ana she liked tu eet. She also layed a
lot uv babyturtull eggz ana it wuz wile she wuz huntin fur a gudgud
nestin spot dat she tryed tu clime a wall ana fell ana died.

We kno shez swimmin in da streem unner da Rainbow Bridj wif hur sun
Slartybartfast ana dat dey ar weighting fur uz tu join dem sumday.

Mergie, Slarty, if yew kin heer me -- we mizz yew.

snif

Laura Ann Mihstol
with support from
her brofur Ralph