Old December 18th 04, 12:15 PM
The Cat Album

Default More than 1500 cat pictures

- U P D A T E D -

-Page 94 and 95 with 32 new pictures of cats and kittens are added to The
Cat Album today. Take a look !!! Now more than 1500 pictures in the archive.

www.thecatalbum.com

If you are new to "The Cat Album" I can tell you that you'll find more than
1500 pictures of cute cats at this site. Most of them are of high
quality.You'll also find some stories. The idea about this site is that the
visitors can send in their own pictures and get them added to the album.That
way we'll all be part of building a huge archive of cat pictures. And if you
send me a story, that would be great to!

Please join our growing family !!!! :-)

http://www.thecatalbum.com

purrs

Runar