Old April 14th 06, 06:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Springtime with Betty

Dan M wrote:
It's so good to see her at her old activities! Purrs that the beautiful
Betty will be with for a good while yet.

She's been undertaking all of her activities with a greater intensity
than ever before. She's more vocal than before, more cuddly, and even
a little more mischievous. She doesn't seem to want to waste a single
minute of every day.

Betty these days works hard at eating. It's amazing to me that she
can still eat at all with that jaw. She tries so hard, but it's still
difficult, so she flings food around a lot in a feeding frenzy.
Earlier this week, she ran off with one of my chicken wings, and
licked the tomato sauce off my spaghetti when I wasn't looking.

Another new thing she does is paw at my nose while looking at me
upside down, when she's on my chest. Often, it's a bloody paw, but
the gesture is still awfully cute.