Old November 17th 06, 09:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Default Samwise got locked out

I was warn and sunny here today and the doors to the enclosed porches were
open. Samwise got left on the front porch when DH went to work. I can home
about an hour after he left.
Cinnamon always wants to go out and went to the front door. I paused there
to pet her and heard a faint cry from the other side of the door. I look out
and Samwise is sitting there.
I opened the door and he came running in telling me all about being locked
out. Cinnamon went right over to him and touched noses and then stayed near
him. This was the first time I saw her show any concern for him. She doesn't
usually get along with him.

Ann
see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos