Old August 26th 07, 07:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default China and Fluff

ollie2 wrote:

Thanks for the welcome back gang. I have a terrible confession to make.
I have not been posting because I was given a game called 'Oblivion'. And
believe you me, oblivion it is, I have been obsessed, eyes bleary as on I
went zapping everything in sight!! It is a fabulous game with graphics to
die for. I have restrained myself since coming home from China but I can
hear it calling me as I type, no no no, I won't play, I won't.

Nice to see you back, Bev. Oh, Bev? Where'd you go? Oh, I see. Into
Oblivion. Serves you right. Finally, Karma came back to get you for
inflicting Bubbels on us. :P