Old November 20th 03, 06:41 PM
Mary

"Rene" wrote in message
om...
Hi Marla,

Luckily, since Benny doesn't have much sight in that eye, giving him
the drops has been pretty easy. He can't see it coming. I also have

treat waiting for him immediately after, which seems to help.

Poor guy had a rough night. He wasn't eating much (the doc said the
dilation stuff can leave a bitter taste in the mouth) and his
kitty-pal Tucker was hissing and swatting at him because of the
doctor's-office smell.

At least he played with me some, and this morning he seemed to have

bit more appetite. I think *we're* more upset than he is!

Rene

Poor Benny. He's lucky to have you to take care of him. I wonder if
eye problems like that are hereditary? I'm so sorry you all have to go
through this. He is so young.