Old October 7th 06, 02:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Candace

Default Update - Good news, possibly bad news

Snittens wrote:

Several
hours later, she vomited quite a large amount. Again it was that liquidy
vomit that she's been doing. I changed the food that I set out, I had
given her one with fish in it before I spoke again to the vet, when she
advised no fish food. I'm going to call tomorrow and find out what food
they were feeding at the vet's, since she wasn't vomiting there. This is
frustrating, I just want to know what's wrong so I know how to treat it.

Poor baby, I hope it wsa just the fish food. Maybe she should be
eating Hill's a/d for awhile until she feels a little better. It seems
to be very soothing and palatable to sick kitties.

Candace