Old October 16th 06, 05:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

Default Trap, neuter, release roundup

"Wendy" wrote in
:

"RobZip" no wrote in message

This is the first TNR in this area. I'm hoping the success will
impress the county commissioners enough to pry some money loose for
future efforts.

Glad we got these guys now. It's supposed to rain all week here. I
think the other volunteer is going to try trapping the kittens again
today when she goes back to release the ones who were neutered over
the weekend.

I am VERY impressed with this work! (This morning especially, since I
couldn't get my 3 year old into his carrier for the first time ever, and
I had the wonderful adventure of driving him to the vet while he was
loose in the car.)

--
"Lynne" lover of mutts and feral kitties