Old January 10th 07, 05:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Default Cats and Milk

Pat wrote:

"Rhonda" wrote

I notice the increased throat-clearing myself after drinking milk, and I'm
no singer!

I don't know about throat clearing because I have never drunk milk. In fact
I never ate dairy products at all until I was 17 years old and heard from a
doctor that if I wanted my stomach ulcer to heal, I had to eat as much dairy
as possible. I couldn't force myself to drink milk, but I did start putting
cream in my coffee and eating cheese, butter and yoghurt regularly (but
still could not drink milk). After six months I had kidney stones, chronic
bronchitis, 20 extra pounds and severe acne.

Ergo, because you are the resident Expert on Absolutely
Everything, The cause for all these ills simply HAD to be
dairy products! (You really are a class AQ idiot, you know?)