Old August 9th 10, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
cshenk

Default PING Jill: butternut squash question

"jmcquown" wrote
"cshenk" wrote in message

it's not in season. I only suggested the soup because of Matthew's
limited diet at the moment. It seemed to fit the bill

Sadly he's not allowed winter squashes yet. That doesnt come until he's
allowed rice, potatoes, and other carbs.

Yes, I read that later after he posted what he's allowed to eat. I just
didn't think about squash being "starch".

It would be perfect if he didn't have that restriction. Gentle easy item
that purees well!