Old January 3rd 12, 07:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default leafink da kazzle

On Tue, 03 Jan 2012 12:49:15 -0600, Gramby wrote:

O T awakend to hear the wind trying to blow over the castle. He wakes
Hari and asks her, Duz u fink we shd get oufrown gear dat we brung here
to help dem git to da porters? Dere iza aweful storm In da Out. We
duzent want dem ta git blown awayz. Whatcha u fink? We kan kom back
lagter if we wantz;

I fink dats a excellent idea! Everykitty could port home, or we could
move da 'ception to somewhere else - like Mew York City, or Palm Springs,
or someplace else.

Harri