Old November 21st 12, 04:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rhino[_3_]

Default Catproof Christmas Lights?

Is anyone familiar with some kind of indoor Christmas lights that are cat
proof? My friend would like to put lights on the tree in her condo but her
cat persists in trying to eat them. I believe she is using the LED lights.
I'm not sure if a cat could actually break one of those and ingest shards of
glass but she is worried that this might happen.

Does anyone market something that is truly catproof? I'm not talking about
something that the manufacturer alone claims is catproof; I'd like to find
something that purchasers find to actually BE catproof.

If such a product exists, can I get a link to a website or store that
carries it? A business that operates in Canada would be particularly
helpful.

--
Rhino